About Pasquale Reino
Doctor Reino is a board certified orthopedic surgeon. He graduated from Westminster College in Wilmington, PA and received his doctoral degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2007. Dr. Reino completed his orthopedic surgery residency at South Pointe Hospital and was Chief Resident at the Cleveland Clinic Hospital in 2012.
From 2012-2016, Dr. Reino was in the US Navy as an orthopedics surgeon. He worked at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, treating service members returning from Afghanistan with complex war injuries. Providing care for returning war heroes was very rewarding personally and professionally. While stationed in Yokosuka, Japan, for two years, he focused on hand surgery and complex arthroscopy. His final tour of duty at the Naval Hospital in Jacksonville, FL, focused on hand surgery, arthroscopy, and total joint replacement. Dr. Reino rose to the rank of Lieutenant Commander and was awarded two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and one Joint Service Commendation medal.
Dr. Reino joined Hughston Clinic in central Florida. He then relocated to Brevard County with his wife, Mona. He practices advanced techniques in joint replacement – direct anterior total hips, computer aided total shoulders, and robotic assisted knee and partial knee replacements. He has an added focus on outpatient total joints, minimally invasive approaches, and fast recovery therapy. Dr. Reino also specializes in hand surgery, including endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery and arthroscopy of shoulders and knees.
Dr. Reino’s Specialties Include:
- Carpal Tunnel – Endoscopic Surgery
- Hand, Wrist, & Elbow Arthritis, Fractures, Contracture, Tendon and Nerve Injuries
- Shoulder Arthroscopy to Repair Rotator Cuff, Bicep, and Labrum Injuries
- Total Shoulder Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Total Hip Replacement via Direct Anterior Approach
- Robotic Assisted Total Knee Replacement with Quadricep Tendon Sparing
- Knee Arthroscopy and Reconstruction